1. Shape and smooth the extension edge of the nail.
2. Remove true cuticle from the nail plate with a cuticle pusher.
3.Buff the surface and extension edge of the nail.
4. Eliminate surface contaminants by scrubbing the nail.
1. Apply thin base coat, cure under LED light 60-120 secs or UV light 2-4 mins
2. Apply a first thin layer of color gel polish and cure under LED light 60-120 secs or UV light 2-4 mins
3. Apply the second layer and cure under LED light 60-120 secs or UV light 2-4 mins Apply the third layer if necessary
4. Finish off with a layer of top coat and cure under LED light 60-120 secs or UV light 2-4 mins
*Tips to avoid chipping:
1. Before applying, please ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free.
2. Don’t apply gel on the skin or cuticle.
3. Apply gel to the edge of each nail to seal the gel and avoid chipping.
1. Wear off and rasp away the top coat. (Important)
2. Soak off the nails into gel polish remover wraps pads for about 5 minutes. (More convenient than gel polish remover liquid.)
3. Rip down the whole pieces of nail enamel gently on each nail.
4. Apply some nail cuticle oil if necessary.